Konstantinos Argyroglou Argyropoulos (b.1998) is a Greek artist.
Konstantinos completed his Foundation Year at UCA – Canterbury (2016-17) and graduated from the University of Westminster with a BA(Hons) in Fine Art Mixed Media (2017-20) in London, where he achieved First Class Honours.
He is currently in his second year of the MA Painting at the Royal College of Art (2020-22). For the past 5 years Konstantinos has been tackling issues of visible and invisible differences.
At the moment, he is exploring ways of revisiting his childhood memories both physical and emotional, providing an economy of care in the field of learning difficulties and dyslexia.
- MA Painting 2020-2022
- Royal College of Art
- BA (Hons) Fine Art Mixed Media
- University of Westminster
- UAL Foundation in Art & Design
- University for the Creative Arts Canterbury
- 2020 – Virtual Degree Show, Fine Art Mixed Media, University of Westminster
- 2019 / 2020 – Midyear, Group Exhibition BA (Hons) Fine Art Mixed Media, University of Westminster, Harrow
- 2018 / 2019 – Group exhibitions BA (Hons) Fine Art Mixed Media, University of Westminster, Harrow
- 2017 – Group exhibition, Foundation degree, UAL Foundation Diploma in Art and Design, Canterbury
- 2016 – Group exhibition IB graduates, Hellenic American Educational Foundation Athens College
- 2016 – Group exhibition IB graduates, Tsichrintzis Foundation for the Visual Arts, Athens
- 2021 The Elizabeth Greenshields Grant, The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation | 1st Grant, Painting